We believe that there is something to the physical meeting when it comes to spending time together and making new contacts. That’s why we want to offer a chance to communicate with each other, even if we are going to sit apart a bit further than usual.
This means that we are going to follow the recommendations to avoid spreading infection due to the ongoing pandemic. Here you can read which measures we take and which conditions apply during the meeting:
- In consultation with University West we have agreed upon a maximum of 35 participants for the Language café, based on the size of the premises
- No advance reservation is needed, but we will check that not too many people will be present
- There will be possibilities to wash your hands and to use hand sanitizer and we will follow recommendations to keep distance during the meeting
- If you feel unwell with cold symptoms, cough or fever, do not come to campus. This applies even if you only feel slightly unwell. It is important that you do not risk infecting others.
- For everyone’s safety we will not offer coffee/snacks this time, but you are welcome to bring your own “fika”
Read more about University West’s and the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations concerning Corona: