University West adapts the operations, the premises and inform in order to minimize the spread of Covid-19 during the start of the autumn term.
Indoor environment and socializing
- Generally, you are encouraged to use every other seat in all spaces on campus. Signs will be placed all over the campus.
- Where possible, the number of places is sparse and marked by stickers.
- Signs to keep distance and stay at home when ill, will be found around campus and at the entrances.
- In the restaurant and the café, the seats are sparse and information about social distancing is to be found.
- During practical elements, measures are taken to enable the students to keep their distance.
Hand alcohol is placed in frequently used passages, such as in the entrances. Of course, at all kitchenettes/coffee rooms and toilets on campus you will find soap and paper towels.
The cleaning routines have been strengthened, which means that cleaning of toilets and spraying of contact surfaces such as table surfaces, taps, handles, handrails takes place daily.