According to the decision, some group/activities will be given priority to be on campus.
Autumn-21: The following priorities are made for campus-based activities:
- Introduction and certain teaching of new programme students (students who started/start their education in the spring or autumn of 2021)
- Programmes and courses with international students.
- Teaching parts with elements for all students that are not possible or not suitable to carry out in any way other than on campus.
- Examinations can now be conducted on campus without a special decision from the head of department.
- For study social reasons, all student groups should have the opportunity to have teaching on campus at least a couple of occasions during the semester.