Follow these steps to connect to a computer in a J117, I102 or H209 on campus:
- Read the instructions below
- Go to the Virtual computer rooms >>
- Log in with your username (ex buba0001) and your usual password.
- A list of the computer rooms available remotely is displayed. Click on the computer room you want to use.
- If there is an unoccopied computer in the computer room you will be connected to one. If all computers in the computer room are occupied, you can try with another computer room.
- When you connect, you may receive a resolution warning on the screen and you must approve it. Please note that you cannot change the resolution.
The files you create on the remote computer can be saved to your home directory (H:) as usual. Then if you want to download the files to your own computer, you can do so via the system My Files. Read about My Files here!
connect to a computer in the Virtual computer room
Follow these steps to connect to a computer in the Virtual computer room:
- First, download the client and install it on your computer:
Pick the version that suits your computer, usually 64-bit.
- Follow the guide and then start the application – Remote Desktop.
- Click on the button ”Subscribe with URL” and paste the following adress in the text field:
- Double click the computer ”HV-desktop” under the headline HV-desktop and log on with your regular user account - username (ex buba0001) and password.